1. Women Leading Change – 10th July 2020.
Conducted by Center of Excellence on Women Empowerment, Amity University, Kolkata
2. Sustainability through Innovation & Entrepreneurship – 14th March 2019
The event was organized to showcase the talent of young and aspiring Entrepreneurs
3. Dissemination Activity – 18th January 2020.
As part of its ongoing spree to spread awareness programs under the banner of Enprendia
4. Workshop on Idea Generation – 26th July 2019
An Ideation workshop was organized by E- Cell Banasthali Vidyapith under Enprendia
5. Entrepreneurship Development Program – 19th July 2019 to 20th July 2019
A two day workshop was conducted on Innovation, Ideation and Customer’s Perspective.
6. Entrepreneurship Awareness Program – 10th August 2019
A session was conducted to orient young women from the Department of Earth Sciences on the importance of entrepreneurial mindset.
7. Tie and Dye Training of Rural Women – 4th August 2019
One day training on Tie and Dye was organized by Banasthali Vidyapith supported by Enprendia
8. Idea Carnival 2.0 – 26th September 2019 to 28th September 2019
Idea Carnival is a 3 day intensive boot camp launched with 48 young innovators. The event is supported by Enprendia
9. Workshop on Jewelry Making for Rural Women – 10th October 2019
One day training on jewelry making was organized by E-Cell, Banasthali Vidyapith supported by Enprendia.
10. Workshop on Business Model Canvas 4.0 – 14th October 2019
A workshop on Business Model Canvas was organized where 40 young budding entrepreneurs joined.
11. Entrepreneurship Awareness Session – 17th October 2019
Entrepreneurship Awareness Session on why entrepreneurship is important amongst women was conducted for around 35 engineering girls.
12. Candle Making Workshop for Rural Women – 19th October 2019 to 21st October 2019
Three day extensive skill workshop on candle making was organized by E-Cell, Banasthali Vidyapith supported by Enprendia.
13. Capacity Building Workshop for Rural Women – 23rd October 2019 to 24th October 2019.
Women Entrepreneurship is as important in Rural India as creating tech startups.
14. IMAGINE: B-Plan Competition – 18th January 2020.
Inter-College Business Plan Competition, IMAGINE was launched where over 65 applicants were received.
15. Design Thinking Workshop – 25th January 2020
A workshop on Design Thinking was organized by E-Cell, Banasthali Vidyapith supported by Enprendia.
16. BMC Workshop – 25h January 2020
A interactive workshop on Business Model Canvas was organized by E-Cell, Banasthali Vidyapith supported by Enprendia.
17. Feb Workshop:
Idea Generation Workshop with Students of Pharmacy
18. Feb Workshop:
Idea Generation Workshop with Management Student.
19. Feb Workshop:
WE Ideate : Workshop on Operating Mode
20. Feb Workshop:
WE Ideate: Session on Intellectual Property Rights for Startup