Our consortium comprises of thirteen leading universities and one company all dedicated to foster women entrepreneurship in India and strengthening ties between the EU and India.
Located in five European countries, the knowledge partners of the programme are:
- Glasgow Caledonian University (United Kingdom)
- University College of Dublin (Ireland)
- Universidade de Santiago de Compostela (Spain)
- Instituto Superior Técnico (Portugal)
- Universität Wien – Kinderbüro (Austria).
The Indian institutions, who will implement the programme, are located all around the country:
- Kalinga institute of Industrial Technology (Odisha)
- Datta Meghe Institute of Medical sciences (Maharashtra)
- University of Hyderabad (Telengana)
- The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda (Gujarat)
- Amity Kolkata (West Bengal)
- Maharshi Dayanand University (Haryana)
- Lovely Professional University (Punjab)
- Banasthali Vidyapeeth (Rajasthan)
These esteemed universities will be seconded by Edulab Educational Exchange (Mumbai).